Monday, December 5, 2011

Glitz and Glam Christmas



Hey Everyone!

I soooooo love my Christmas gift from my Glitz and Glam partner!  Taylor is so awesome guys!  You totally need to go check out her blog!  She's newly engaged too!  I can't wait to hear all about her wedding plans!!!


I told her Green was my favorite color.... I'm totally using that sparkle nail polish over some red for some SUPER Christmas themed nails!!!!!

And how about those feather earrings!!

I'm so glad I did the Glitz and Glam Christmas!  Go check out Raven and Lindsey's blogs!

Love,

SusieQ

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Taylor is the best!! I love that she got you stuff based on your favorite colors.

Thanks for participating, it's been a lot of fun swapping!!!

p.s. no big deal, but my name is Lindsey!!! hahahaha

XOXOXO

Alyssa said...

Love, love, love the nail polish!

Carolyn said...

So cute! :) I love that nail polish!!

Raven said...

awww you got my cuz Taylor as your swap partner! Me loves her so. She is coming to stay with me this weekend for my birthday. Glad you like what she picked out!!

Arielle said...

You got great stuff:)) Cute blog! New follower!

http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

I am glad you liked everything!!! i am just writing my post about yours right now!!! yay!!!! You did so much better than me though Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is awesome, you lucked out! =)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

That nailpolish rocks :)! :) Found your blog through the glitz swap, wishing I had known about it sooner so I could have joined in! Loving your cute blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...