Monday, November 14, 2011

I Confess Monday

I Confess...I'm going to skip right over the fact that I posted nothing last week. 

I confess I am sad today.  Something was supposed to happen and it didn't.  

I confess I  went bowling for the first time in years this weekend and I liked it! #nerd

I confess I have a particular ritual every time I go to bowl... seriously, who wants my cool card? 


I'm linking up with Carissa for her Monday I Confess series.  What do you confess this week??

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i LOVE the I confess series!

sorry about your supposed-to-happen-but-didnt-news girlfriend.

and bowling. heck yes! i went with my office about two months and had the best time ever!

your half is SO close!! are you gettting excited?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...