Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters #2

Please ignore the pants drying on the top of the crate:-) 

























Dear Daisy, you aren't supposed to exit your crate while I'm at the gym.  But you are very adorable with your Christmas bows on...  Dear Daisy (Again), next time please sit still long enough for me to get a picture of you with your Christmas bows on.... Dear Christmas, now that you're over I'm not sure what to do with all this cold weather...  Dear Bisquik, THANK YOU for making a gluten free product! ...  Dear Cold Weather, I'll just say it.  I don't like you....  Dear Pinterest, thank you for your existence.  Since you've been around I've found some wonderful recipes that I can eat!  You're not bad for decor ideas as well...  Dear 2013, we're going to rock it this year.  I can feel it!  

Happy 2013 Bloggies! 

xoxo, 

Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...