Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday's Letters Edition #1




Dear 7:00 AM, there are days when you come entirely to early....  Dear Cold Weather that just set in, I'm not ready.  Please delay a few days?  Maybe just never come?  #ishouldmovetothetropics....  Dear Burberry Rainboots, I'm coming for you!  My $20 Target pink ones with white pokadots that have lasted 5 years have finally bit the dust.  The next logical step is obviously to spend $300 for my next pair...  Dear Hubbin, this is your last day of work before we leave on vacation! YAY!...  Dear Hubbin's Family who loves to bake sweets for Christmas, Don't be insulted when I don't eat any this year.  I can't.  If I could, I would proceed to eat about a million like every other year...  Dear dream where I ate a cheeseburger, you were so realistic I woke up disappointed in myself preparing to be sick for the next 4 days...  Dear Puppies, I'm so glad you're hear to warm my lap and my feet this morning.  I'm sorry I'll be leaving you soon to warm yourselves...   Dear Bloggies, Thank you for reading!!!  

xoxo, 

Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...