Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year -- Saying goodbye to 2012

I can't quite believe it, but with or without my approval, another year has gone by!

This year brought so many blessings to our family of 2 humans and 2 puppies.  I personally have been able to experience the joy of working from home/being a entrepreneur.  I have been seen wonderful confirmations from God throughout the year that this is what I am meant to be doing as well.  Nothing brings me more joy than knowing I am walking the path God wants for me.  

Of course this is not our only blessing.  Hubbin was promoted this year, he is taking on new responsibilities and a role with some exposure to some really great people.  I am so proud of him and the way he is handling the transition!  

We went on a few trips, did some things we've never done before, got to see some wonderful Family, and spent some great time with friends.



















And really... 

What more can you ask for?  






With Love,

Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...