While I search for inspiration I thought I would just share some random facts with you....
1) It's about 68 degrees outside today at 1PM. I am supposed to be taking the dogs for a walk but want to just stay in a blanket and cuddle instead. One would think 68 degrees was 32.
2) Up until about 20 minutes ago I was working furiously in my PJs :-) #thejoysofworkingfromhome
3) I have discovered Cow cheese is not my friend. I will now spend the next two days dreaming of all the bread I will eat on Thursday ...
4)I most likely will discover on Thursday that gluten is also not my friend....
** A side note, I'm actually feeling very positive about these discoveries. Finding out means I know how to prevent it in the future. That is great! And there are so many alternatives now that I'm lucky to be discovering this now instead of 10 years ago!
5) Wedding Season is in full swing. I am PUMPED to get some people married!
6) Fred and Ginger haven't come around for a few weeks. I am hoping they moved on to warmer weather... since it's 32 degrees outside today.
7) The Dahlia is a really pretty flower.... and I just thought you might like to know.