Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Months

Three months ago today, at this very time I was walking down the aisle.  Right about now (5:02) the girls were probably walking into the sanctuary.  Then sweet Neilster in true Neil fashion was completely undressed as his parents sped into the parking lot.  All of them running to the door while dressing our ring bearer and finally placing a pillow in his hands as he walked down the aisle ... perfect timing.

I couldn't stop laughing long enough to realize that everyone was staring at me -- which was probably a good thing.

Composing myself just as we got to the bottom of the steps the next 40 minutes of my life changed it forever.  As Matt's dad and Shannon spoke I couldn't stop thinking, "This is it!  He's not going anywhere, We're going home together!"  I don't know why, but that's all I could focus on that day, I had a partner, that no longer had to leave before bedtime.  :-)

It was an incredible day, I wouldn't do it again because it could never be as perfect as the first time.  Lucky for me, I get to be a part of making this happen for people every week!

I've woken up everyday since then so happy he's next to me!  I love being married!  I highly recommend it!

Love you Husband.

Love,

Wife

PS- I'll only do this 9 more times and then you'll get it once a year.... whatevs, I don't care if we're dorks, I like celebrating the little stuff :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...