Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The first blog is always the most awkward :-)


Hello There, 

I have blog ADD… 

This is my 4th blog… hopefully my last. 

You see, I started a blog FOREVER ago and never quite kept up with it.  When I finally decided to go back to it my life was in such a different place it just didn’t seem right to use the same blog.  THEN, I started a blog on another site.  That site is pretty straight forward and user friendly for the poster, but it’s not so great if you want people to follow you, or if you want people to make comments. I also started another blog all together at the same time.  It was meant to be more of a health & recipe blog instead of the diary blog of before.  That never really took off because it never made sense to me why I was separating the two.

SO

Here I am, starting my 4th blog hoping it’s my last.  I’ve given my totally awesome and amazing Husband the task of creating a header for me and I will hopefully be merging all my interests into one, more reader friendly blog.  So what does that mean for you?  If you’ve been reading, follow me and comment often! 
If you’re new… take a look around, I hope you enjoy.  Then come back… then follow me and comment often!

Thanks :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...