Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday, Birthday, 100

Happy Friday everyone!

We made it through another great week!

I am currently waiting for my new neighbor to finish moving into the condo next door so I can take the dogs out without being in their way --

In the meantime I'm a lean, mean, cleaning machine!
Except right now
Since I'm on my computer

Does it count at all that I was on here looking for a monthly cleaning schedule to help get me organized???

Conveniently, today is "catch up day" on the schedule I picked!

I know, this is all very interesting.

I'm saving the good stuff for next week!

Like the cooking class I took last night.  And my birthday that is tomorrow!

YAY!

What are y'alls plans for the weekend????  Anything exciting?

We will be drinking Sonoma wine at Maggianos and going to see Cavalia Odysseo I am SOOOOOO excited!

See you all next week!

Love,

Susie Q

PS:  This is my 100th post --- I probably should have planned some more fanfare than this...

Oh Well .... It is fitting that my Birthday is tomorrow though... two celebrations, one stone :-)


2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

happy birthday!! have a wonderful day!!

Evelyn said...

Congrats on the 100th post!! I've enjoyed every single one. Happy B-Day tomorrow. Maggianos & Cavalia Odysseo sounds like an incredible way to spend the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...