Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kenwood

OK
I promise to stop talking about Sonoma
After today
Nevermind, I still have to tell you about our delicious dinner.... sorry you'll have to suffer through some more.  :-)
But I promise to wait until next week!

The last winery on our tour was Kenwood.
By the time we got there we where all "no need to show us everything -- go straight to the cabs".  We tried 6 Cabernets and loved them so much we joined their wine club.  We've already gotten our first shipment and I am SO excited to have one of them... hopefully for my birthday.

Which is this weekend by the way.

:-)

Pictures!

I took my jacket off to try to fool you into thinking it was a different day... Did it work?


BIG barrels!



Silly Hubs

Our purchases from the day

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...