SO, here's a Survey Christina from Hungry Meets Health did today that I thought I would do as well!
Happy Friday Bleeps! What are your weekend plans???
1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to:
- The weekend
- Hopefully, finishing the paint for all the cabinets AND drawers this weekend
- Braves games and family time next week.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
- To be a full time wedding planner...
- A dress... or designer jeans
- Daisy and Dillon
- Good Friends
- and lets be honest, wine
5. What is your bedtime routine?
- Wash my face
- brush my teeth
- Let the dogs out
- Change into sleep wear
- Get in bed and kiss hubby goodnight
- Sleep for a few hours
- Wake up between 4 and 5AM for no apparent reason....
- Go back to sleep
- Wake up again at 5:30 and hit the gym
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
- The short answer, God.
- The long answer: My very first friend in college was a year older than me. He showed me everything from where to find my mailbox to my first football game. When he graduated he went to work for a certain financial firm in Charlotte NC -- Hubs was his manager. About 2 years later his office closed and he was moved to Atlanta, with Hubs and a bunch of friends. They were all moved around in the company and Hubs was no longer Friend's manager so they decided to live together. Enter me again, I wanted to return the favor to my sweet friend and show him around Atlanta... so he brings his roomies along, and the rest is history!
I read two kinds of books fictional and entertaining:
I finished this on our honeymoon... shows how much I read for entertainment
This was a very good book...I would like to add some educational but entertaining books to me repertoire:
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
- 10 years? Full time Event Coordinator, Mother (to fur babies and those of the Human genome) and Suburban Housewife.
- Not getting to the above in the next 10 years
- Unless aliens have the power to keep you thin and ageless yet still eat all the cookies you want... I'll pass
- Pee (you asked... well you didn't, but the survey did)
- That's between me and him... as far as blog world is concerned, nothing. I love my Hubby for who he is!
- You should all know this... Susie Q
- SUN!!!!! in a heartbeat
- Homemade Pizza -- Or Menchies
- The interaction (hint hint)
- Both! I love to eat an M&M with a handful of popcorn... or white chocolate covered pretzels!!!!
18. What items are in your purse right now? Oh goodness...
- My camera and it's case (I cried when I got it)
- Two pads of paper
- an apple
- some recipes I printed at work 2 weeks ago
- Lipstick and mascara bag
- Business Card Holder
- Nail File
- Check Book
- Hair brush
- MARTA Card
- Parking ticket (for the pay garage, not like an in trouble with the law ticket)
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
- Hands down the Beach... every.time. I miss the sand in my toes and a book in my hands while listening to the waves!
- Jersey Shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Housewives of New Jersey and NYC ... I know, not my most attractive quality.
So there you have it! Random fun facts about moi... or just something to read... either way you're at the end! See you next week!