Friday, August 12, 2011

Survey Fun

Today I fee my brain is dead.  I left it at home, it is not with me... 

SO, here's a Survey Christina from Hungry Meets Health did today that I thought I would do as well!   


Happy Friday Bleeps!  What are your weekend plans???

1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to:
  1. The weekend
  2. Hopefully, finishing the paint for all the cabinets AND drawers this weekend 
  3. Braves games and family time next week. 


2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
  • To be a full time wedding planner...
3. You have $200.  You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need.  What will it be?
  • A dress... or designer jeans
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

  • Husband
  • Daisy and Dillon
  • Good Friends
  • and lets be honest, wine


5. What is your bedtime routine?

  • Wash my face
  • brush my teeth
  • Let the dogs out
  • Change into sleep wear
  • Get in bed and kiss hubby goodnight
  • Sleep for a few hours
  • Wake up between 4 and 5AM for no apparent reason....
  • Go back to sleep
  • Wake up again at 5:30 and hit the gym
I'm sorry, you didn't ask for my entire night's schedule... but I shared it anyway :-)

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
  • The short answer, God.
  • The long answer:  My very first friend in college was a year older than me.  He showed me everything from where to find my mailbox to my first football game.  When he graduated he went to work for a certain financial firm in Charlotte NC -- Hubs was his manager.  About 2 years later his office closed and he was moved to Atlanta, with Hubs and a bunch of friends.  They were all moved around in the company and Hubs was no longer Friend's manager so they decided to live together.  Enter me again, I wanted to return the favor to my sweet friend and show him around Atlanta... so he brings his roomies along, and the rest is history!
7. What kind of books do you read?

I read two kinds of books fictional and entertaining:

I finished this on our honeymoon... shows how much I read for entertainment

And Devotional:
This was a very good book... 
I would like to add some educational but entertaining books to me repertoire:




8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
  • 10 years?  Full time Event Coordinator, Mother (to fur babies and those of the Human genome) and Suburban Housewife.
9. What’s your fear?
  • Not getting to the above in the next 10 years
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
  • Unless aliens have the power to keep you thin and ageless yet still eat all the cookies you want... I'll pass
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
  • Pee (you asked... well you didn't, but the survey did)
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
  • That's between me and him... as far as blog world is concerned, nothing.  I love my Hubby for who he is!
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
  • You should all know this... Susie Q
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
  • SUN!!!!! in a heartbeat
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
    The interaction (hint hint)
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
  • Both! I love to eat an M&M with a handful of popcorn... or white chocolate covered pretzels!!!!
...Dangerous

18. What items are in your purse right now? Oh goodness...
  1. My camera and it's case (I cried when I got it)
  2. wallet
  3. glasses
  4. sunglasses
  5. Pens
  6. keys
  7. Two pads of paper
  8. an apple
  9. some recipes I printed at work 2 weeks ago
  10. Lipstick and mascara bag
  11. Business Card Holder
  12. Nail File 
  13. Lotion
  14. Check Book
  15. Hair brush
  16. MARTA Card
  17. Parking ticket (for the pay garage, not like an in trouble with the law ticket)
They don't call it my Mary Poppins purse for nothing!

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
  • Hands down the Beach... every.time. I miss the sand in my toes and a book in my hands while listening to the waves!
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
  • Jersey Shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Real Housewives of New Jersey and NYC ... I know, not my most attractive quality.

     So there you have it!  Random fun facts about moi... or just something to read... either way you're at the end!  See you next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...