Monday, September 19, 2011

Pizza Dip


 So the last of the recipes from our fun party two Saturdays ago was this amazing Pizza dip!


Pizza Dip

A layered, hot cheesy dip with all of the great pizza flavours including pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives and green peppers.

Servings: 8

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes

Printable Recipe
Ingredients
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
  • 1/4 cup parmigiana reggiano (Parmesan), grated
  • 1 cup pizza sauce
  • 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
  • 1/4 cup parmigiana reggiano (Parmesan), grated
  • 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons green pepper, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
I doubled the recipe, 86'd the olives and green pepper (I don't like olives, and Kroger was out of green peppers), and added some 'shrooms.  Oh, and of course I used the less fat version where I could. 


Stuff you might need


Directions
  1. Mix the cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise, mozzarella and parmigiana reggiano and spread it across the bottom of a pie plate. (if you double this you will need a casserole dish)
  2. Spread the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle on the cheese, and toppings
Pre-Oven
3.  Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the cheese has melted, bubbling and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
 4. Find something to transfer this from the plate to your mouth.  I suggest slicing some french loaves into small pieces.  Toast them with some garlic and butter if you'd like.
5.  Enjoy!

Again, I got excited about people and stopped taking pictures...

Sorry.

But it was delicious!  I felt a bit vain at times because I couldn't stop talking about how good my own dip was, but I was just so impressed. 

So there you have it.

Pizza dip that will make you feel vain. 

Love,

Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...