Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Sometimes my heart gets overwhelmed and I just want to scream from the rooftops, or call everyone I know and tell them all how excited I am about life, about finally figuring out what I want to do in this life, about how rewarding it can be.

I want to do kart-wheels.

I suddenly feel capable of doing back flips, a task I've never mastered.

Maybe jump for joy....

certainly tell everyone.

I LOVE MY JOB!

I reign it in though.

Because I have two jobs...

and we certainly don't want one getting jealous of the other.

Don't worry other job, I like you a lot too... and you've helped me get to the point where I can truly feel ready for the first job....and I'm not going anywhere.

Love,

Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...