Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Day in the Country

I love the weekends.  This weekend in particular was just perfect.  Family filled, fun filled, giggle filled... what more could you ask for?

Sunday afternoon we went up to Canton to watch my nephew play baseball.  He's 4 1/2 years old so this was particularly adorable.  Y'all, he literally did a somersault in the outfield (much to the chagrin of his father who kept yelling "Baseball ready" -- it didn't seem to phase him).




He also made a great hit, and scored a run.  Such a cutie.

His lil'sis is quite the heart-breaker too.


Once the game was over we headed to Cagles Family Farm for some "Adult Fun Time" in the Corn Maze. 

My Sees-TOR came with us and we met up with J&J from our small group.  We spent an hour or so shucking dead ears of corn and pelting the kernels at each other before we finally were told to stop by an 18 year old staff member.  

Yes, the 18 year old had more maturity than us...

So naturally we lost him and then resumed our feud.  





Then came the bouncing pillow
Y'all, I seriously had to stop bouncing because I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard!


(this is my favorite)
And the goats....
Outta my way! I want down!

Reinforcements!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  

Happy two more days until Friday! 

Love, 
Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...