Thursday, October 6, 2011

WOW

I've not posted all week...

My bad!

Well it's partially because there is not much to update the world on.

I worked ALL weekend last weekend.

It was wonderful, Glorious!

Everything went just the way it was supposed to....

aside from turning into a zombie for the first half of this week.

Hence no blogging

Fail.

my apologies

In other news:

While I was "bringing home the bacon", "earning some cheddar", "Making dolla,dolla bills ya'll"... (No?)

Husband was chillin like a villian playing some golf, doing laundry (thanks hubby!), watching football, and indulging in some beers....

Essentially being a man.

I like men.

Husband in particular.

That's all I've got for today folks!

Maybe my brain will un-mush itself by tomorrow....

Love,

Susie Q

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...