Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have a shopping problem....

I don't like to do it.

This is not me...
I'm waaaayyy to cheap with my dollars, and I think all the pretty things are too expensive (for real??? an $80 shirt?????).  So I end up buying $20 mediocre things that I wear once or twice and then they either fall apart, or are no longer fun.......or I wait until things are on sale, but then all the pretty things are sold out in my size...

I need some new work duds though.  The last time I bought a lot of nice items at once I was in college.... and now none of them fit (they're too big -- bet you didn't see that coming!).

I know, terrible problem to have.

HELP, were do you think the best value for your money is?  Where do you buy your pretty things? I need Town & Country meets 20 something budget....

Does it exist?

Love,

Susie Q


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...