Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!
It's been a hectic week! We had a great weekend, I worked a wedding and Matt played golf -- you know, the usual.
We did discuss that Matt will be taking over our weight lifting plan, this is great, I just do what he tells me and am supposed to get buff... yay. I cook all the meals and he designs the work outs... sounds like TEAMWORK :-)
I love being a team.
So here is my 2nd installment of So What Wednesdays and I figured out the original! Life After I Dew started this totally awesome idea!
So What if:
- I wear completely unsensible shoes to work sometimes -- otherwise, I'd feel guilty owning them since they'd never get out of the closet
- #1 makes me hobble home sometimes
- I love cinnamon in almost everything -- Chili included
- I'm craving chili while it's 100+ degrees outside
- I sweep and mop the floors and an hour later I find a hairball, that's life with 2 dogs and two people in <1000 square feet.
- Sometimes I take a cat nap between when Hubs leaves for work and I have to start getting ready.
- I got really excited when we met some neighbors at the pool Sunday. -- I feel like my dog's yippy reputation precedes us and no one likes us... It was really nice to be told differently
- I'm drinking water today pretending it is the home made cookies sitting in our break room... Sunday Cheat day can't come fast enough!
- I started my Christmas list yesterday... priorities