Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So What Wednesdays

Happy Wednesday

You know what that means!  It's time to link up with Life After I Dew!



So What if...

  • I've worn my hair "wavy" all week because I'm too tired and would prefer 10 extra minutes of dozing instead of drying my hair... if only I could figure out how to do both
  • I bought 4 dresses last weekend -- I already wore 3 of them :-)
  • I'm going to work a wedding until 12:30 AM Monday morning and then wake up at 5:45 AM again to volunteer for the Peachtree -- it's a sickness.  I don't know what rest is
  • Husband REALLY wants me to do the Turkey Day half marathon with him and all I can think about is how painful running that long sounds... and a large fear of failing cloud rolls over and sits on top of my head every time we talk about it
  • Husband will probably read the above statement and tell me there is no cloud on top of my head... 
  • I ran by the cake store on the way home from the gym and saw they were making red white and blue cakes for the 4th and immediately started thinking about ways to conveniently NEED one of those cakes....
  • I'm already counting the hours to the long weekend.  
  • My new favorite thing is home made sweet potato chips... BFL style
  • If my arms started hurting 5 hours ago from the workout I did 9 hours ago... I just don't want to know what tomorrow will feel like.  
  • If I brought my recycling into the office because I don't have a better place to bring it now that my BFF moved to the "ghetto" 
What are you saying "So What" to this week?

2 comments:

Susan said...

So what if:

I posted a "Marilyn impression" picture on FB and some people just don't get me. Then again, so many others really do!

I had to order another printer for work and basically made the online chat person find one for me, because i didn't want to spend the time myself.

TJ says he's moving to L.A. to get away from the drama that is his life in VA.

One of my pleasures is reading this So What Wednesday blog.

I like to comment on just about anything, and this seems like a perfect place. ;)

Suzie Q said...

I love your comments Aunt Sue! :-)

What the crap does TJ think he's going to do in LA that does not involve Drama? and I've totally used online Chat to my advantage too. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...