I've been slack on posting this week... which is good, it means I've been busy... I like to be busy...but it's time for SO WHAT WEDNESDAY! Try it, I know you'll like it...
So What If:
- I am already dreading next Monday, my boss hasn't put together the board packet, is leaving town early tomorrow morning, and is working on it over the weekend... which means I will get to work at 6AM and Frantically be putting together a packet before our 7:30 board meeting...who wants to come?
- I haven't blogged since last week even though I have lots of ideas
- Our dog chews up every toy she ever gets, even the ones with "Chew resistant technology"... my arse durable toy! my arse!
- I would like nothing more than to eat chocolate, lots of it, preferably in the form of cookies, or reeses ... I've been craving sugar like a crazy person lately! It's probably the diet, no sugar on BFL.
- We've not gone to the gym once this week... opps. I did go for a 2.5 mile run yesterday! -- short, but I jogged/ran the whole thing, no walking!
- I threw BFL out the window today when the catering woman from Highland Bakery brought cookie samples to the office... see the craving "so what" above
- HGTV is on our TV almost all the time in the summer...