It's that time of week again! I love So What Wednesdays, they remind me that I'm half way through the week and getting close to a Saturday filled with painting with the Hubs... yes, we have to get ready for our new counters... I promise a before shoot is coming!
Go link up with Shannon and tell us what your "So What"'s are this week!
So What if:
- I'm a little bit jealous that my boss is going to a meeting tomorrow that requires a security clearance... like for real, he'll be next door to the white house and I had to give them his SSN to get him in!
- I think you should always wear cute clothes to the gym... it makes me work out hard if I like what I see in the mirror (I know, so vain)
- To bad all my clothes are too big...
- I loose every game of words with friends... every.single.one.
- Daisy ate the mail last night... at least it was the credit card offers... she's just helping us clean up our junk mail
- I have primer in my hair... you try priming over 22 cabinets with deep spots you have to stick your whole arm into to paint the wall...
- I won't dye my hair because I can't stomach the $100 maintenance every 6 weeks...
- I don't have very many "So What's" this week