It's Wednesday again (I know, stating the obvious), which means it's time to link up with the So What Queen at Life after I Dew!
So What if....
- I have eaten Zoe's Kitchen twice this week... it's SOOOO good!
- It's 59* in California today where Husband's family is from, and there is a heat index of 110* here in the ATL
- I'm SUPER PUMPED that our next Lunch and Learn guest for the office is Jeff Dollar, one of the local radio morning show hosts... I've only listened to them for the last 10 years.
- I wish I had a name that could be creatively turned into a Blog Title
- I've spent a lot of time this week reading about how to be a better runner and learned nothing I didn't already know... and yet I still am not a very good runner. (This is not self deprecating, I run a 13 minute mile, that's not good.... but I know that I am a physically fit person, so I go confidently with that knowledge)
- I would really like a pair of these
In other news, Hubs and I worked on a project similar to this one over the weekend:
But way different, it's only picture frames, and not in a bathroom...
Once I get everything situated I'll show you the final results!
Ta Ta for today!